Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here we go again...

It's past midnight at this side of the globe. And again, I'm still up and typing. It's quiet around the house. The children are in bed, hubby is fast asleep, the cat is still roaming around to find a mate and I'm here, as usual, all by myself on the couch, my portable in my lap. What can I say? It's a bad habit and I don't know how to change it. It's not fair to my husband, it's not fair to me, but I can't get myself to go to bed earlier. I'm tired all right, and my body is longing for a good night of sleep. Then why can't I just pick myself up and drag this exhausted body upstairs? Because the Internet never dies. It's always there. Television is not that important to me, I record whatever I want to see and that's it. But the Internet? It's an addiction. I'm addicted to my virtual friends (I do meet them once in a while and I'm glad I do) and it's a fun way to keep in touch with all of them and my real life friends.
Every week I promise hubby and myself, that I'll do better. That I'll go to bed in time. Then why do I need to go to START to shut down the computer??? That's like triggering people to keep going. Go figure...


No comments: