Sunday, April 19, 2009

Up and going

Just enjoyed the hot water of a morning shower. It's still quiet in the house, on this early Sunday morning. The sun is out and the birds are singing their welcoming songs.
I need to wake up the girls, because today is a special day. But I want to wait a little longer and enjoy the peace, my English muffin and a hazelnut latte.
Our youngest, Eva, a 6 grader, is going to throw a great party in an amusement park
to celebrate her going to high school. She has decided she wanted to go to boarding school in Bruges. School starts in September and she's totally excited about it. I had this same dream, of going to boarding school when I was her age, but I never did for some reason. So I'm happy she can live up to her dream and attend this magnificent old school
Anyway, today we are going to see a photographer, who is going to take nice pictures of us. Hubby does not feel like joining us, although a family portrait would be really nice. I don't really like having my picture taken, because somehow I always end up being in a picture with two red dots on my chin. I still haven't figured out what causes this, but it does bother me. Maybe I'll need to hold my hand in front of my chin, in order to hide the dots? But on the other hand, that will leave me with only one hand left to cover my tummy. Hmhmhm...tricky business.
I'm very anxious to see the results of the photo shoot. Cross your fingers and think away the red dots, will you?

No comments: