Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trick or Treat!

I feel  like I went trick or treating :-) 

Today my surprise box from the US has arrived. I was so excited to open it..! And it contained all I asked for, plus some superb extras. What a joy! Thank you dear friends, you are absolutely wonderful. I just had my first fluffernutter in 10 years, to solve my sugar low.

Guess what I'm going to make today? Meatballs and chocolate chip cookies, using my brand new cookie scoops. I won't serve them together, don't worry, but I want to try out all of the new things I got. 

And I can make more hazelnut lattes, with the tasteful hazelnut splenda they sent me. Joy oh joy!

I feel like a kid at Christmas!

2 comments:

Upje said...

Ik heb werkelijk géén idee wat ik me erbij moet voorstellen. Het lijkt mij ook helemaal niks, eerlijk gezegd.

Maar ik zou zeggen ... laat het smaken! ;-)

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

Bij de fluffernutter? Heb je al ooit marshmallows geroosterd? Zo smaakt fluff :-)