Thursday, July 30, 2009

Beautiful stranger

Hey you beautiful stranger... we haven't seen you yet. Maybe you are not even born yet, but we love you already. You will come into a warm home and you will be welcomed into our family. All of us will take care of you the best we can and we will take you for walks.

Maybe you will be that one puppy out of the newborn nest we are going to visit some day soon. How exciting!!! The girls are getting used to the idea now.

I had found two nests of whippet puppies. A friend of mine warned me about this one particular breeder though. Many of the puppies they sold, got sick very soon and died within a week... I'm disgusted to hear this!!! I can't believe nobody stops these people from keeping and selling dogs! It really upsets me! It touched me and I googled the breeder and was astound to read all the horror stories on those puppies. So not too long after that, I googled the second breeder and you will not be surprised to hear that this breeder is as unreliable as the first one!!

So do not buy a puppy from handyhoeve or bolkshof. They are not taking care of their puppies and you will end up with a sick puppy to begin with and a dead puppy in the end!

No comments: