Friday, July 31, 2009

Something about you

There's something about you, that is absolutely intriguing. You caught my attention from the moment I laid my eyes on your add for a personal assistant. You were single, a soon-to-be-mom, living by yourself and you had Friedreich's Ataxia. Unfortunately, fate made us part. I really believe it was meant to happen that way. You are so independent and you're a fighter and you want things done your way. That's your right. It doesn't make it easier for you, but I know you'll manage, like you always have managed.
That doesn't mean you are no longer on my mind. You still keep me busy. I wonder how you are doing and if you are okay. I heard you moved. You are close to giving birth to your dream baby. You have wanted this for so long. Nobody can predict what is going to happen. I hope you will do well. I hope there will be no complications and you and your baby will be okay. My heart goes out to you and your baby and I hope you will find peace and serenity giving birth. I wonder if the baby will look like you.
So yes, I'm curious. And yes, I care... like I did in the four months I visited you. It's too bad you never realised that... I wish you all the best, honestly. Take care of yourself. Take care of the baby. Things will work out just fine.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.