Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Animal farm

Yesterday was the last day before school starts again. We had our nephew over for a day and we decided to go to the animal farm nearby, in Holland. I was looking forward to having a chat with my friend, so I asked her to come along. She brought 3 children, I brought 2. The children had a wonderful time in the maze (too bad we didn't lose them - NOT!) and they ended up in the water maze. Meaning they were soaking wet.. Luckily the sun was out and they weren't cold at all.

The animal farm is great too, although my children are getting a little big to play in the playground and visit the animals. There were guinea pigs, squirrels, turkeys, geese, rabbits, goats, deers (just the sight of baby bambi and his gorgeous hazel eyes..)..

School starts again today and the peace will return in the house. School books are packed, lunch boxes are made and ready in the fridge. I can't wait to regain my freedom!


No comments: