Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Don't let me be misunderstood..

I love my kids to pieces, everybody knows that. But hey, I'm glad school started again and everything gets back to normal. My routine is coming back and the children find their way around in school. Lana is still in the same school, but in a different orientation. She's studying economics now. Eva started boarding school and we won't see her until Friday. But we talked on the phone and she had already made friends. That doesn't surprise me at all, since she is really outgoing and pleasant to hang out with. She'll do just fine!

I'm looking forward to some me-time. I have missed being on my own for a while. I have cupboards to clean, dressers to be emptied, just little chores, you know. From now on, I'll be alone around lunch time, except for when hubby is not working. And I don't mind. I'll have a salad every day and nobody will tell me it's time to have lunch when it's only 12 o'clock. I will look forward to seeing Lana in the evening and Eva on Friday evening, but I will also enjoy the time I can spend on my own or with friends..

No comments: