Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Socks

I have just cleaned up the girls' rooms and I have found dozens of socks. Too bad they weren't pairs. How come so many socks get lost? I don't get it. I have like 50 socks without the other half. Now that's a mystery. Maybe I should buy only one color and one size and one brand, so if we lose half, it wouldn't matter because the socks would still match. I used to think the other half got lost in the washer, but that's not the case. They are lost before they reach the laundry basket. So we have to solve the problem on another level: the girls! How come they keep dirty socks in their rooms? The laundry basket is downstairs and they get showered and dressed downstairs as well. They sometimes wear socks in bed, but then again: their socks should be hidden in their sheets, but I checked the sheets and no socks were found. Shoot.. I begin to believe that the socks in this house lead a life of their own.


No comments: