Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Keep it clean

I had a very important meeting today. On one hand, I had been looking forward to it. On the other hand, it frightened me, because I had no idea of the outcome. I was advised to keep my calm and to keep it clean. And that's what I did. I took a couple of deep breaths before the meeting. You won't believe it, but my blood pressure and heart rate were extremely low instead of very high, as expected.
Anyway, the information I received on the meeting, was very surprising to me. I had not expected anything in that region. That's why I was gobsmacked and numb. I couldn't find the right words and I suppose my opponent was as surprised by my silence, as I was by his information.
There are some serious issues to clear out. Difficult decisions to make. But I'm sure I'll be able to make the right decision and make the best of it. I hope all the other people involved will keep it clean as well! I will need all the support I can get!


No comments: