Monday, March 22, 2010

A broad smile

We had planned a lunch date for today. I was waiting for you with a broad smile. Because that's how I feel when I have the chance to go out with you. You didn't have that much time, because you had to be back in the office by 2 PM. But that was just right to have lunch and do some chatting.
You looked great, I loved that dress you were wearing. In combination with the necklace, it made you look real foxy and dressed up.
The restaurant was rather crowded and we were lucky to be served in time. How long ago did I get to meet you? Was that 7 years ago? I believe your oldest child was still in kindergarten. It's like I have known you for ever!

I wish you and your family have a great time in Disney this weekend. I know your kids will love it. They will need 1 zillion eyes to see all the fun stuff. Dare yourself and try at least one rollercoaster, will you?

Two more weeks, and we'll have a cookery date at my place. Looking forward to that! It's been ages since I saw your girls..

No comments: