Monday, March 1, 2010

I don't care anymore

I give up. What's the use.. I have been on the CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) since October 2009 and it has been really good for me, resulting in better blood glucose reading and in understanding how my body reacts to certain foods and activities.

There's a struggle going on. The struggle between my body, my diabetes, my weight, my mind, my selfworth, my overall well being. And to be honest? I'm sick of it. I don't want to struggle anymore. I don't even want to think about it anymore. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. At least, for now. I know it will pass. Because I have no other choice than to take care of my body. But for now, I've had it. I'm done with it. Period. So I'm returning the CGM to sender. He's free to give it to any other diabetic, who deserves this favor more than I do. He considers me a loser anyway. So be it. As I said.. I don't care anymore..

No comments: