Tuesday, March 30, 2010

M!LF

I heard so much about the new TV show M!LF, that I persuaded myself to watch it. I should've known better.. M!LF stands for Man Liberation Front. Times have changed quite a bit for men in the last 50 years. They believe it's about time to stand up for themselves and become REAL men again. If I may believe M!LF, real men burp, fart, scratch their private parts, think about sex every other second,.. The people behind M!LF urge other men to liberate themselves from the demands of their wives. They are convinced it will make their life better! I dare them.. really.. if they think their wife will love their new appearance and attitude, I can guarantee them: they won't! Oh please! Who would voluntarily want a burping, beer drinking man, sunken down on the couch after dinner, leaving the dishes to their wife? Exactly..

According to M!LF, women should not ask their husbands to do fun activities with them. Because they hate it! Do men and women even belong together?? I'm not sure any more, after having watched several episodes of this circus.. Time will tell I guess. I'm glad Hubby is not an M!LF man. He'd better not try to be one either..


No comments: