Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sick

Being sick is one of the biggest joys in life, taken that you aren't too sick and you don't need to go back to work before you're better... That's what a friend told me, after she found out that I'm not feeling well. I have been sick to my stomach for two days now. Terrible headache, no appetite. Just thinking of food makes my stomach twirl. I fill a small bucket for 1/3 with soapy water and put it aside the couch. Just in case. I can't throw up in the toilet. Just the thought of it.. ugh. So I need that bucket to get me through this ordeal. The smell of the soapy water makes it more bearable. Yesterday was really bad. I couldn't even hold fluids in my body. Both the whippets kept me company on the couch, fighting for the best spot beside me. They kept me warm. It was like they knew I wasn't feeling well and they tried to comfort me.

My glucose levels are on a roller coaster. For several days I have had 400 region numbers and at night too many lows. Maybe that's the reason why my body is so upset?

I think I will have the chance to watch some DVD's I have wanted to see for a long time. Spending the day in pyjamas isn't so bad after all..



No comments: