Saturday, May 1, 2010

Periods, pimples and boobs

It's that time in their puberty. Bras need to be bought, sea salt scrubs sit on the rim of the bath tub, waiting to be rubbed on to slim legs. Shaving foam and razor blades are top priority on this week's grocery list. Do I spot a zit on your chin?? Both you girls are lucky, because you are nearly zit-free. You do take good care of your skin and you try to eat as healthy as possible. Maybe we should all drink more mineral water instead of diet coke and I know I should set the example. That's a hard one for me though. I'm trying, I'm trying.

It's great to have teens in the house. I'm getting used to it. It's good to have their friends over and hear what those youngsters talk about and what keeps them going. I don't recall having friends over in our home. My husband, on the contrary, is used to having a house full of kids and friends. Anybody was and is welcome at his parent's house. What a joy..

No comments: