Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back in a flash!

You and your family are leaving today. For two or three weeks, you're not sure yet. It'll be a long ride, but you know your family is waiting for your arrival. Your parents will be so happy to see their grandchildren. They have to miss them for a whole year and they always look forward to your visits. Your sisters daughters will have grown so much in the last year. The youngest won't recognize you yet, but the oldest will. Your brother got married in May and it will be different to see him as a wedded man. I hope you'll have a great time! I will miss you! Don't worry about the house, I'll keep an eye on it and I'll feed the fish and water the plants. I'll be checking my mail regularly, so don't forget to email me. Two weeks are plenty..

No comments: