Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oh my Dog!

Eva was bored.. She asked if she could take one of the dogs for a walk. Two was too much for her and she was afraid she wouldn't be able to keep up with them. Since Inthe is so active and Rebba is more the lazy one, I suggested she'd take Inthe.
So she put her collar on and took Inthe for a walk. But oh my Dog!!! That was not a good idea! Rebba lost her mind! She cried and yelled and scratched the door!! She was horrified! Where was her playmate???
We had a very hard time calming her down..

In the meantime, Eva was only two steps away when she decided to come back. Inthe was frantic as well. She wanted Rebba to join her and Eva couldn't walk her. Inthe kept pulling the leash and turned to head back home. She looked like a sleigh dog, pulling Eva instead of the sleigh!

Sorry Lana, I know you didn't feel like going for a walk, but there was no other option. I was busy in the kitchen, so I sent you out with Rebba. They are a happy couple and they were thrilled the two of you took both of them for a walk..

No comments: