Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Can't you see where I'm coming from???

It is no longer funny.. Getting comments from different people about my weight, is beginning to freak me out. I used to be bigger and that was not a happy period in my life. I said goodbye to the extra pounds and it's been quite some ordeal to get where I am now. I feel great! For the first time in a very long time, I feel like an attractive woman and I like the person I see in the mirror. Is it that hard to comprehend what the weight loss means to me? I will never be skinny and that has never been my goal in the first place. I wanted nothing but a healthy weight and a corresponding Body Mass Index. That BMI is not reached yet, but I'm fine with the BMI I have now. This is the weight that goes with my body. I eat well and I eat healthy. I'm not starving myself and I'm not withholding from eating yummy things. On the contrary: I hear so many people tell me how they envy the meals I prepare for myself. They are not boring or low calorie. I fancy the food I eat and I'm more conscious of what I feed myself. Why do I need to eat fatty, fried food and mayonaise or indulge chocolate cakes? I didn't eat that kind of food before the weight loss either and I'm not going to now. My stomach twirls when I smell greasy food. Just let me enjoy the Asian cuisine, my veggies and home made ravioli in chicken broth. After all, I have worked very hard to get where I'm at now. Please don't spoil the fun for me..

No comments: