Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's cold outside

Baby, it's cold outside! My feet are just frozen and numb and I can't find any warmth to defrost them. I hate cold weather. Okay, it's not snowing or raining or anything, but I just don't like to be cold. If only we could live in Florida, where we could enjoy the heart warming sun.... Wandering off, I can imagine myself in Kissimmee, enjoying some relaxation in the jacuzzi, surrounded by the gators. No stress, just sheer relaxation..

American citizens like to go to Florida to retire. Sounds like a plan to me. I definitely wouldn't mind. The heat would be good for our bones and our sanity. Because that's what the sun does with people: it lightens up your mood. Look how happy people are when the sun is out? Maybe we would adjust to those temperatures and no longer find it special after some time? Although we still get annoyed by the rain and the cold, after all of those years in Belgium...

No comments: