Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Let's get moving

Hush... be quiet. I don't want to hear it. I know I have to exercise and no, I have not yet found my exercise button. But yes, today, I'm going for another geocach walk. I have been looking forward to this second walk. The whippets will join us again, since they truly enjoyed last time's walk. I did my best at motivating myself and to be honest, it was not much of an effort. Really. The idea behind geocaching interests me and I'm anxious to find out where our walk of the day will be. My friend is not prepared to reveal any information, besides that we will meet somewhere in Gent and that's where he will give us further instructions. But that's okay. I can deal with unexpected situations and surprises. I have learned to be patient over the years. This time, I will bring an extra polar sweatshirt and I even bought my first pair of hiking boots! They are hideous but very necessary. I really don't want to be cold or have wet feet. Hopefully, this time the dogs won't refuse to eat/drink. I have no idea why they are so hesitant to eat or drink. Maybe the different location? I don't know. But I'll bring their food and water and probably their toys too. I hope there will be a spot where they can race around freely like last time.

Thanks buddy for the invitation. I know you put a lot of effort in your preparation. It's most appreciated. See you this afternoon!

No comments: