Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Yolo???

I was talking to my friend on the phone, when all of a sudden she said: Yolo! I said: yo what? She was like: yolo! You don't know what yolo means??

Although I have friends of all ages, I had no idea what yolo meant. It's just one of those expressions, kids use nowadays. I should've guessed the meaning, since I try to live by this motto day by day. Maybe I should use the Yolo thing more often. It sounds kinda cool, don't you think? I can't recall my children using it. I might check with them tomorrow, to see if they know. I'm pretty sure they will give me the rolling eyes-look, like in Mom.. who have you been talking to?

Life is what you make of it. You have the choice, to live it to the fullest or to let life live you. You only live once, you know. At least, that's what we believe. So why not make the best of it? Life can be over before we know it. 

No comments: