Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Strike a pose

I can't believe you have turned 46. To me, you don't look much older than you were when I first met you, 19 years ago. And trust me: 19 years has been a while. Does that mean you looked old back then? Or have you stopped aging since?

Unfortunately, you had to spend your birthday by yourself most of the day. I'm glad the girls were home to keep you company and you had chores you wanted to finish in your backyard. It wasn't until 5:30 PM before I had the chance to give you a hug and wish you a very happy birthday. We'll catch up, I promise. Last night, you were so anxious to find out about your birthday present. We let you read the card that had a rebus you had to solve. It was your job to find out what we had planned for you. We love you. We hope you will love your present!

These were the hints:





3 comments:

Gino said...

These hints are pretty clear , no ...? :-)

Anonymous said...

En toch snap ik het niet.

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

ttssss......