Saturday, March 8, 2014

Things I enjoy always


  • Pampering my family
  • Cooking, not matter what time a day (or night)
  • Baking, the process and the result, not necessarily eating it (I'm not that much of a sweet tooth)
  • Meeting up with friends over lunch or/and dinner
  • Talk about diabetes
  • Surfing the Internet 
  • Good readings on my Dexcom
  • Hazelnut Creamer
  • High heels (I don't mind the sore feet afterwards)
  • Hugging our whippets
  • A new haircut or a good manicure
  • Traveling
  • A nice bouquet of flowers, for no particular reason
  • Family get togethers
  • The US
  • Movies based on true stories
  • Buying cookbooks and reading them like novels
  • Turn up the music in the car and sing along
  • A clean house (but I hate cleaning house)
  • Home made ravioli
  • Diet coke
  • Fine dining
  • New outfits from my favorite store
  • A perfect Latte Macchiato
  • Sheep skin slippers
  • Happy faces
  • The sun


No comments: