Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just chillin'

It's 9:45 p.m., time to relax. I'm knackered. The high glucose level of this morning took its toll. Work was fun and interesting today. But now all I want to do is chill, have a large diet coke and eat my dinner. There wasn't much interesting to find in the fridge, so I made myself a quick dinner, of lentils, garlic, onion, tomatoes, lots of pepper and fresh coriander. Boy, did that taste good! Exactly what I needed :-)
Next Friday we are having our good friends over for dinner. Looking forward to that! Still not totally convinced of the menu I'm going to prepare for them, but I'm working on it. It's going to be a hectic week of cleaning, running errands, cooking, and I do need to go to work in between all the other projects. LOL. I feel blessed.

No comments: