Monday, April 20, 2009

Manscaping

Today, some "manscaping" needs to be done, in order to look presentable again. It's not my favorite pastime but once in a while, a girl needs to get freshened up and some waxing has to be done. Yikes! I hate it when they pluck your eyebrows. It's like someone is using a nailclipper to cut into your forehead. It always leaves me all teared up and then I feel like a cry baby. But I hear your eyes automatically tear up when you have your eyebrows waxed. I know I don't like it and I'd rather not do it. To be vain, you have to bear pain, Elizabeth Hurley once said. I tend to believe her.  
Once the eyebrows are in better shape, it's time for the upper lip to be waxed. I know I will feel a lot more secure when I have a smooth upper lip, but once again, it's painful. Do men have their upper lip waxed? Maybe they should try it, over shaving, and see what result they get. I like it, when men have smooth skin and shave well. The holiday beard is not my cup of tea. Either you shave or you don't. Beards are not done. Period. 
Don't you think men are sexy when they had a shower, a sharp razor shave and put fragrance on?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

absoluut niet, ik hou van ruig.

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

ruige mannen, bedoel je dan toch? Of geldt dat ook voor vrouwen? bbrrr...

Anonymous said...

ja, ruige mannen en gladde vrouwen, zo wil ik het graag zien.