Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Black cars















I'm deeply in love with my espresso black car. I think it's my own little treasure and I love to drive it.

Most cars I keep for 3 years. My previous car was also black and I think black cars suit me best.

Hubby thought this car would be fun for me to ride, and I think he was right. I love it! Mine came with energetic orange seats and I fell in love right away.

There's not much room for me and the girls, so maybe I won't be able to keep it for 3 years. The girls grow up and the backseat is not very spacious. But since the youngest is going to attend boarding school in September, I won't have both of them in the car at the same time that often. So we'll see.

He does have a mind of its own, my Mr. Colt. Sometimes he's not acting like he should, opening windows when he's not supposed to. Or refusing to close the roof top. But I think at times that is rather neat. It makes me think of Herbie.

So I'm ready to go for a ride. Wanna come along?

No comments: