Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cut me some slack, will you?

I don't have the thumb strength to text anyone. I'm worn out. My friends call me to hear how I'm doing, but I'm too tired to talk to them. So I don't pick up the phone. It's nothing personal. All I want to do, is chill. I do appreciate them calling me, but it's just been too much the last few months. That's not the fault of my friends and I do miss them. I miss our conversations, I miss our outings and get togethers. 

My nights are too short and so are my days. Do you think, by any chance, I could get some time off from the world? No phone, no people, no nothing. Just my bed..

What would my life be like if I would be working full time? I only work 4 hours a day, 6 days a week. I'm happy that my husband doesn't force me to work full time. Because I know I couldn't.. What's wrong with me? I feel real lazy and I act like a couch potato. Can't seem to get my house work done, have no energy left. I guess I'm running on empty..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lieve Cathy

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

lieve Anonymous..

Upje said...

Schattemie .. Jij werkt niet 'maar' vier uur per dag, jij doet op die vier uur héél zwaar werk en bovendien is het zes dagen op zeven, wat bijzonder veel is. Iemand die in het middelbaar onderwijs staat, heeft met evenveel uren als jij ook een fulltime, hoor!

Kruip vroeger in je bed, als het moet gewoon samen met de kinderen ofzo. Zorg dat je kunt uitrusten, máák daar tijd voor. Want een vermoeide lichaam en geest kunnen zoveel minder aan dan de uitgeruste versie ...

Als ik één iemand op deze wereld NIET lui vind, ben jij het wel. Nah

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

wijze raad van een wijze vrouw xx