Monday, May 11, 2009

Dancing Queen


Our eldest daughter Lana started dancing at the age of nearly 3. I still remember her first pink leotard and tutu. She looked gorgeous! I believe every little girl in a pink dance outfit looks fabulous and the ooh's and aah's are pretty common amongst parents involved.

At the age of 5, she danced ballet and Spanish dances. With her nice tan and almond shaped eyes, she had the perfect look for the Spanish classes. But she was too young and after a year she gave up. Funk dance took its place. 

For 3 years now, she has subscribed in a better dance school and she has made major improvements. No more pink leotards, but I still get emotional when I see her perform. 

She's talking about taking street dance classes as well. She's very slender and she has good rhythm and she's elegant. The ballet teacher says she has great and strong legs. I'm proud of my dancing queen. Very proud..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ik wou dat het mijn dochter was.

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

sorry, ze is al bezet... :->