Monday, May 4, 2009

You are wonderful people

I have known a period in my life, that has been pretty rough and awful. I had no place to live, no money to spend, no nothing. My aunt and uncle always helped me out. They are wonderful people. My aunt would take a long train ride to come see me and take my laundry home to be washed. She would fill my cabinets with food and tins and more groceries. She would help me out financially. She loved me. She cared..

My uncle helped me move out of a very bad situation. He drove all across the country to help me and I will not forget that. 

I had not seen my uncle, aunt and cousins for quite some years, due to family issues. As soon as I had saved enough money, I bought my own car and went to visit them. I was so glad they were back in my life. Every Friday, coming home from college, I stopped at their place, to tell them about my week in school. They were always very happy to see me. And I always felt welcomed..

I don't see them often enough, because they don't exactly live just around the corner, but whenever we visit them or they visit us, we have a wonderful time. My aunt is Lana's godmother and Lana loves her very much. My aunt makes her feel special and loved. And Eva is uncle's favorite. They have the same humor and they get along real well. 

Cuddling with my aunt gives me a good feeling. Whenever I need advice, I turn to my uncle and I trust him. Both of them have their heart in the right spot. I'm glad they have come into my life and I nurture our visits.

No comments: