Thursday, October 1, 2009

I confess..

Okay okay, I'm not perfect, I'm not even near being perfect. In fact, I have many imperfections. And I think it's about time to confess.. Don't push it, give me some time okay? I don't want to feel totally bad about myself after these confessions, you know.

  • I wash my car only once a year (and it always rains the following day)
  • I hate cleaning up the kitchen after cooking
  • I walk the dog less than I should (I'm working on that though)
  • I snack in between meals and some snacks are larger than some meals
  • I eat cold dinners for breakfast and breakfast for lunch
  • I'm a little addicted to the Internet (okay, skip the little)
  • I do not always want to hang out with people, sometimes I like to be all by myself
  • I hate getting up early
  • I stay up too late, what makes early mornings even more difficult
  • I'm not always a good friend - sometimes I don't have the time or the energy to be a good friend
  • I can be quite a nag
  • I take the car to go to the pharmacy, just around the corner
  • I only go to church to attend a baptism or a funeral
  • I prefer my in-laws over my own family
  • I like to watch the same movies over and over again
  • I listen to the same CD over and over again, until I never want to hear it again
  • I cannot stand the smell of cooked cabbage or cooked organs
  • I spend too much time and too much money in the supermarket
  • I still haven't set a goal in life
  • I love to eat fancy food like foie gras, lobster, oysters, crab, smoked salmon, sushi,..
  • I seldom eat regular cuisine
  • I crave crisps
  • I have diabetes but I cook with real butter, real sugar, real flour and I don't feel guilty about that
  • I nag too much about my husband's smoking habit but that's only because I care about his health
  • I want to have every kitchen appliance possible and I'm getting close
  • I'm not patient at all
  • I hate to wait in line or spend time in a waiting area
  • I prefer English over Dutch or French
  • I would rather live in the US than over here
  • I hate rain
  • I talk to the pets in baby language
  • I'm very lousy at taking care of plants
  • I spend too much time and too much money in the supermarket (I mean it)
  • I'm not as productive in the house as I should be
  • I have a secret bank account (although there isn't any money in it - lol)
  • I have no idea why I'm telling you all of this, but if feels good
to be continued..


No comments: