Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Empty

I feel empty. Drained. Today I had a very important meeting. It confused me. It was emotional. It was interesting at the same time. I don't know what's going to happen from here. I have a wonderful person behind me, who has no idea how much he's done for me so far. He's been a real help to me and he's always available for conversation. I can learn a lot from this man. He hasn't given up on me, although other people have. Please let him find a way to solve this issue.. I'm counting on him. I'm thankful for what he's done so far..

I need to go on and find more information. I want to make sure I have done everything within my power, to succeed in what I'm trying to achieve. And if that is not good enough, I will have to settle and accept reality. But I'm not there yet, not by far. I'm not prepared to give up now.


No comments: