Thursday, January 7, 2010

Take care now

My sweet girl..
I'm taking you to the hospital today. You need surgery, in a specialized clinic in Holland. You have no idea what's about to happen. How could I tell you? Would you have understood? I don't think so. You have to be in by 9:00 AM and you had to be completely sober. Meaning no more food/drinks after 9:00 PM the day before surgery. You love your breakfast and you had a hard time missing it. You must be pretty thirsty by now as well. But it's for your own good sweet heart. I do not want you to be sick because of a full stomach. You went to the bathroom before we left and you were shaking and trembling and you gave me that sad look, as if you knew what was going to happen. You were not as ecstatic as usual to get in to the car. You sat down in the back. My friend joined us, because we cannot pick you up before 2:00 PM. So we want to go out and buy you a treat, for when you wake up.
Hang in there sweet Rebba. Take care. You'll be just fine. You won't be able to get pregnant anymore, but it'll be the best thing for you.


No comments: