Friday, February 26, 2010

A devil in disguise

I believe I will have to withdraw 94 euros out of your savings account! I can't believe you did that! I had to leave the house for half an hour and you were sound asleep on the couch, dreaming about marrow bones and peanut butter stuffed Kong toys. I thought it was a shame to wake you up and put you in the bench. I should've known better though.. You ate part of the charger of my Macbook. I was so mad at you!!! you can't believe it. Maybe I should teach you to use your words instead of destroying something out of distress.

I was told by someone who's supposed to know, that whippet puppies are in fact little devils in disguise. If I had a camera, I would make some footage during my absence, to see you transform into that little devil. Red horns on your cute little head, glowing red eyes, a shiny sharp fork in your paw and a pointed tail at the rear end. You must have really enjoyed destroying that charger. You know I need my Macbook! To finish it off, you found a red pen you could chew on as well, leaving red ink marks all over the couch. You little twit!

Maybe I should start putting you in time-out. How about getting a naughty chair for you? Would that help? No more excuses: the bench will be your second home if I'm not around. Sorry Inthe!


No comments: