Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fancy dinner

I really like to go out to dinner. Fancy restaurants, pleasant atmosphere, excellent food and corresponding service. I like restaurants where you can look down into the menu rather than looking up to the menu, if you know what I mean...

There is something special about going to a fancy restaurant. It makes you feel special and if the staff pampers you, so the both of you can enjoy the refined food, you are most definitely headed towards a splendid evening.

I had an unexpected fancy dinner last Friday. Great company, excellent food and so many interesting subjects to discuss. I had a long ride ahead of me afterwards, but the evening was perfect so that's okay.

Going out for dinner doesn't mean overindulgence to me. I don't like to eat too much or too much fatty food. I like small portions of fresh food. Meals of which you can tell the cook has taken his time to prepare it. You need to find the passion for food in the cook's creatures. That's when dinner is perfect for me.. So when are we going?


2 comments:

Upje said...

Tell me and I'll be there! :D

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

Invite me and I'll pick you up :-)