Saturday, February 13, 2010

High Maintenance


I thought I was high maintenance! But what about you, little Inthe-whippet??? You have ruined so many things so far, that we will most definitely have to replace our 6 month old couch to start with. You try to dig holes in the couch, eating all the stuffing while going at it.

Yesterday was a true disaster for us to come home to. We had taken the girls out to dinner, leaving you and Rebba sound asleep on the couch. What a ball the two of you had, while we were enjoying our meal and companionship. You ripped apart three boxes of expensive glucose strips, ruined my new cook book sent to me by my English friends. You bit holes in the new bras I bought the girls and you ripped apart every piece of paper you could find. A pair of sneakers is ready to be trashed, after you chewed on them.

What a mess.. At first we thought it was such a funny sight, but of course we didn't tell you that. We put you and Rebba outside, so we could overlook the damage and clean up the mess. I guess you didn't like us to be out without you? But that's a lame excuse Inthe! You'd better behave, you little rascal!


No comments: