Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's not fair

My dear friend,

your text message came as a total surprise to me.. I had to read it several times before I could grasp it. Your daddy passed away today. All of a sudden, out of the blue. He didn't feel well, sat down and passed out. The paramedics were at the scene pretty fast, and they tried to bring him back, but it was too late.. I'm so sorry this had to happen. It's not fair.. Not your dad. The two of you got along real well and your children loved him deeply. It will be hard for your mom as well. They were a great couple and your father did the best he could to take care of your mom. He will be missed..

Hang in there, my friend. Tough times are coming up and the loss will be immense. I wish you and your beloved ones all the courage in the world. I'll light a candle for your father..


No comments: