Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Looking for bargains

Being out on the streets, looking for bargains, my fingers are hurting. Little cuts from the plastic bags I have been holding for way too many hours, while marching from shop to shop. Two grocery bags in one hand, three bags in the other. And then my phone rings. I have to put everything down on the sidewalk, so I can pick up my phone. Shoot! a jar of strawberry jelly rolls out of one bag and shatters on the street. Great.. I was too late answering the call anyway. So I pick up my bags again, to continue my walk towards the parking lot. My nose is itching and it feels like I will have to sneeze! I put down the plastic bags again, to look for my handkerchief. That's when I remember seeing this online advertisement, on the Yoke Shopper. That's exactly what I need! A gadget to hold my bags for me, so they won't cut my fingers any longer. It comes with a strap so you can shop handsfree. Too bad I had not bought it earlier. Can't wait for it to arrive! It is so magnificent to shop online for great gadgets!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Yoke Shopper is available across Europe including Belgium – just need to select your country from the drop down box on the payment page and we’ll ship it!


Thanks for the Blog mention – much appreciated…

Kind Regards

The Yoke Shopper Team