Friday, June 18, 2010

Blown away

We were blown away by the appearance of the staff at Abercrombie and Fitch, London, UK. A naked male chest welcomed us in to this magnificent store. Oh my gosh.. the girls would say. Nothing but perfect bodies. Trust me.. you feel like an elephant when you walk around this shop. All those skinny and pretty girls, trying to sell you as much as possible. Hot studs dancing on the top floors, looking around the shop, making the lady customers go mad. I've never seen anything like it. It is a great building as well. Plenty of room, great interior and I've never seen such neat dressers when so many customers are in the shop, pulling out shirts and pants from the shelves. You should've been there.. If you are an Abercrombie and Fitch fan, there are only two shops in Europe you can visit: London and Milan. Don't forget to bring your VISA card.. and your Mastercard.. and maybe some change, so you can have your picture taken with one of the hot shots..

I called our youngest daughter, to tell her where we had been shopping. She yelled at me: "You've got to be kidding me!!! you went to the shop where the guys have no shirts on???"
How the heck did she know that??? Thirteen year old girls..

No comments: