Thursday, June 24, 2010

The longest journey begins with a single step

I had to sleep over the news I received yesterday. This morning, I checked the forms the doctor filled out for me. It's true! I have his permission!!!! And I have a date! July 8th is marked in my agenda as the beginning of my new life. It's exciting but scary at the same time. Am I doing the right thing? Have I put enough effort in other methods? I can honestly say: yes, to both questions.

It's going to happen real soon now. I'm ready. I have plenty of time to make arrangements so things will go smoothly around here. I think I might need an extra pair of pyjamas and maybe some slippers. I might cook some extra meals to freeze, so my family won't starve while I'm in the hospital. My mood will improve in the upcoming days, I'm sure about that. It'll be a relieve to get rid of the stress. I will find peace now..

No comments: