Thursday, July 15, 2010

Benvenuti a casa

It was great to come home in a clean and fresh house. It's been a while.. The children aren't home yet, at least not the human ones.. My dogs went totally mad when they saw me and I had a hard time protecting my belly. A friend told me to bend over whenever they intend to jump at me. So that's what I did!

I made an online order at my favorite food market. The fridge and freezer are stacked with goodies and the pantry looks tempting. I have been ordered to take it easy and rest. So that's what I'll (try to) do. Women don't get rest. They are supposed to do the household and take care of their family. But this time, I will have to listen to the doctors. I don't want to make an emergency call and ruin whatever the doctors fixed.

The male nurse who took care of me at the short stay, signed the bandages on my tummy. He was good fun. We had a ball. I never hope to see him again though, because that would mean something has gone terribly wrong.. So yes again: I'll be careful and I won't lift anything. I'm looking forward to a good night sleep..

No comments: