Monday, July 19, 2010

Colored facts

My second blog book has arrived. I intend to have one printed every 6 months. Meaning I will have to continue writing I guess. I love to write. It's a great pastime and I enjoy looking for topics and titles. I keep typing titles and subjects on my mobile phone, whenever some idea rushes into my head. Some titles sound real nice, but don't mean anything yet. I archive them until I find a post to go with it. Sometimes I already know what I want to write about, but I can't come up with a good title. That happens as well.. Doesn't matter, the MacBook saves it all.

My blog is about my life and how I see things. How I have experienced my childhood, my youth, my young adulthood. My life as a wife, a mum, a woman with diabetes. I like to keep track of things I guess. It may be a great resource for my children. Maybe they will read my lines later in life. I don't know. Maybe some events they will remember. They might even smile reading about the life of their mom.. It's not a waste of time. At least not to me. It helps me reflect and think things over. And that's plenty.

No comments: