Thursday, July 8, 2010

Think twice

Today is the day. It's my last chance to run away and say: this is not for me! Deep down I know I'm doing the right thing at the right time. I know things can go terribly wrong. I counted that in. But I also know things might go just fine and I prefer to stick to that thought.

I'm excited.
I'm apprehensive.
I'm scared.
I'm happy.
I'm anxious.
I'm worried.
I'm cheerful.
I'm looking forward to my future.
I have faith.
I feel.. different.

You'd better think twice, is what many people tell me. They love to tell me horror stories about people who made the same choice. They warn me of the possible negative outcome. Trust me, I have considered all of their concern. In the end, it's my choice, it's my decision and it's my body. And that body needs help. Because I have many more years to enjoy..

No comments: