Monday, September 6, 2010

Don't get me wrong

Things have gone back to normal.. The kids have started school again and Hubby has gone back to work after 5 weeks of vacation. Time to breathe and calm down. There are many things I'm looking forward to: cleaning out cupboards, without having to stop at a certain time to pick somebody up or to start making preparations for lunch. I would like to empty my wardrobe as well, and see what can go to the bin or the second hand shop. Rearranging the pantry will keep me busy for an afternoon, but that's something I really like to do. Even playing ball with the dogs sounds appealing now.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed having the whole family home for the summer. But at a certain point, things come to an end. Things have to go back to normal. That's how life works..

No comments: