Friday, April 22, 2011

Quality time

I decided it was time to spend some more private time with the family. So we planned a day out in Aalst.  I had been in Aalst quite a few times in the last couple of months, but I had never taken my family there. The girls heard about the numerous shops and Hubby liked the idea of sitting outside on the market square, a cup of coffee in front of him, watching the crowd go by.

The sun warmed our faces and it was a joy to walk around town and in to so many shops. Our hands full of bags, we sat down for lunch and took some time to stretch our legs. Shopping is exhausting, isn't it?
The girls needed new summer shoes, Hubby was happy to find new tennis trainers and I treated myself too! A girl can never have too many shoes, can she?

We got some new outfits as well. We're ready for summer!! I enjoyed this family day and the satisfying faces of the other three told me the same thing. It's a great feeling to be able to treat your family on an outing. Spending time together with my family, was as satisfying, I must say.

No comments: