Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Run for your life!

It must have been around 8:30 AM when I heard the two of you bark like crazy! Immediately I jumped out of bed (it was a lazy Sunday morning) and opened the doors before I headed to the kitchen to let you out of your kennels. At the speed you raced outside, I thought you had to pee very urgently! But that was not the case. In a flash, both of you were near the shed, where a black cat was hiding. You chased him around the backyard, making a whole lot of noise. I tried to calm you down, but the barking and the meowing was horrendous. Our own tomcat Arthur jumped in the fight as well, trying to defend the other cat - which he hates on other occasions - by jumping on the whippets and making his tail as fat as a squirrel's tail.
The poor black cat ran for his life. His little heart must have been pounding in his body and he's probably licking his wounds now, hiding in the shrubs.

I don't know how you knew this cat was hiding in the shed? Are you psychic or what?

No comments: