what do we need:
- 1 bunch of basil or rocket
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 30 grams of pine nuts
- a generous dash of salt
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 60 grams of parmigianno reggiano
- Remove the stalks and just keep the leaves. Chop them roughly.
- Get your blender out of its box and throw in the basil, garlic, pine nuts and salt.
- Add most of the oil through the opening of your operating blender.
- Open the blender, add the cheese and some more oil.
- Blend again.
This pesto is ready to use or can be frozen. I like to freeze it in single servings. Great for a fast one person meal.