Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Take it easy

We won't do much more than chillin' today.. At least, that's what we'd like to do. This morning, we split up to go get the pets. Hubby and Eva drove all the way to Ostend, to go get Arthur and I took Lana to Holland where the dogs were staying. It's good to see they are all doing well and the household is complete again. Arthur looks very fluffy and fat. He didn't go outside for 2 weeks. The whippets though, have lost some weight. There was a bit too much fat on their bones, starting to look like labradors.. I guess we'll have to take another look at their diet.

I've had quite some low blood glucose lately. It's getting to me, I guess. I'm worn out and could use some extra sleep. Maybe I'd just crash on the couch, before I get ready to do some grocery shopping. Looking forward to a home cooked meal tonight..

2 comments:

Stijn said...

kom eerst maar een beetje op uwe plooi :)

Upje said...

Misschien toch terug dat beetje dat je je basaal had verhoogd, terug erafhalen? Want zo veel hypo's, dat is het ook niet, hé ...

Maar take your time, hunniepup, want een jetlag zal er ook wel voor iets tussen zitten! En dat duurt wel een paar dagen ...

xxx