Monday, October 3, 2011

Don't you see?

It's just hilarious to observe the two of you. Each one of you has its own character, but still you look so much alike. Sometimes I compare you to meerkats, you know, those wonderful small creatures that stand up on their hind legs and move their tiny heads from left to right and back in a very short time.
Having my lunch at the kitchen table, I observed you hopping up and down on the deck. You were jumping on your hind legs and your front legs were tapping on the window sill. You're too funny and I can't but laugh out loud when I see you do that.
You don't like to go outside all by yourself. Too afraid you might miss something important or interesting in the house. So you try to pull my attention by jumping up and down and throwing yourself against the window. Sometimes we only see Inthes head pass by, like she were a character of the Muppet Show. It's just too funny. But mainly it's you, Rebba, who paces along the window, praying for someone to open the door and let you in. You simply can't believe nobody sees you and you do whatever it takes to make yourself noticed. Let me be clear: we do see you Rebba. Just try to be a bit more patient.. Rome wasn't built in one day. It won't kill you to stay outside for 5 more minutes..

Photo by Lana Joos

No comments: