Friday, February 24, 2012

Just a few more hours..

We spent three days in 's Hertogenbosch, Holland, with our friends. The weather was bearable and the company was exquisite. We like to hang out together and we have fun. Of course there was plenty to talk about and too many shops to visit. We didn't starve either and although we nearly ran out of money, we came home with a carload of shopping bags.

We texted quite a bit. Just to keep in touch. It is unthinkable not to check the Internet. The idea of turning off my cell phone, is just not acceptable. I would really be lost without. I just wanted to keep in touch and enjoy our friends at the same time.

Just a few more hours and I'll be right home to you..
You kept me busy. I was a bit concerned, but at the same time confident that you were okay. It's not the first time we go away and you always seem to cope well.

Nevertheless, it's good to be home. We had a great time and as always, we enjoyed each other's company. But all good stories know an ending and this trip had to come to an end as well. It's been good. Now it's time to come back to reality and enjoy your company..

No comments: