Monday, April 16, 2012

The tam-tam did its job

What I intended with one of my previous blogs, worked real well. Since I no longer have Google Analytics, I wanted to know who reads my blog. Several people addressed me about the tattoo I got this week. They wanted to know where I got it or if it was painful to have it done. They were curious about the design, but since it's in a really private place, I wasn't able to show them. I can tell you my oldest daughter was furious about this impulsive act. She had already suspected I would come home with a design on my body. So it didn't come as a surprise to her. But like I stated: she was outraged. Said she was going to tell her dad right away.
I was having coffee with my mother-in-law, when I heard one of my sisters-in-law had asked about the tattoo. See? Told you.. the tam-tam did its job. It didn't take very long to spread the rumor. Internet is a great medium to let people know what's going on in your life. But as you could read in yesterday's blog: do not always believe what's on the Internet. Trust your instinct and think for yourself. It's up to you to decide whether the tattoo is real or not.

No comments: