Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Don't know what to do

This is real hard. Normally I have a solution for any problem. This time it's different. I'm not that familiar with the subject and I have this feeling I have to leave it up to professionals. It was good though, to talk about it with a friend who has had the same problems. She comforted me and told me it would take time, but things would turn out well in the end. At least, that is the feeling she gave me. I wish things were different and less hard for you. It makes my stomach ache when I look at you and see your grief, without being able to help you. I can't get through to you and we don't find a way to talk about it. If only you could break down the wall you have put up around you. It would make things a bit easier and you would benefit from it too. Don't think you have to go through this all by yourself. There are people around you who really care and who love you for who you are. Let me give you a hug, more than one if that's what you're looking for. Because I care. Because we care.

No comments: